Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Good English or good investment advices?

  • If you want good English, there are many good books. Check out how many investment pointers you can get from my posts and how many you can get from any book by Shakespeare. I rest my case.

    Some readers buy more than one of my books (I do not expect them to buy more than one) and I have many thanks from them. Here is one review and there is another one from amazon.com among many.

    “Tony, I just finished reading your 2nd edition. It’s my pleasure to report that I found it most interesting. You’re welcome to use this blurb if you like:
    Debunk the Myths in Investing is an all-encompassing look at not only the most salient factors influencing markets and investors, but also a from-the-trenches look at many of the misconceptions and mistakes too many investors make. Reading this book may save not only time and aggravation but money as well!”

    Joseph Shaefer, CEO, Stanford Wealth Management LLC. 11/2013.

    I do not know Joseph and any of the reviewers.

    Your bias will not help you in investing. I bet my English is better than your Chinese. Good luck to you.
    es

No comments:

Post a Comment