Wednesday, July 2, 2014

More random comments

Since most auto parts (except the engine and the transmission) are from China, I do not know whether China has anything to do with all our recent problems.

I enjoy the good old days more when we can change motor oil and tune the engine. I do not need all those fancy stuffs for basic transportation. My beloved tank in college looked awful than all my girl friends except one (sorry Mary, honesty is a virtue). It could not run faster than the speed limit (saving me tons of money for my big foot), and its ugly appearance was the best anti thief device money can buy. Besides the gas consumption and the poor A/C (actually it was a good strategy for the dates), there was nothing else to complain.

My friend asked for the basic model as advertised. They could not find one and finally gave him those options such as power window... FREE


6/24/2014

No comments:

Post a Comment