Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Why I write

These are several reasons:

1. Kill time during retirement.

2. Share my investing experiences, good and bad.

3. Help my investing. An informal (or a big notebook) book will not do the job.

4. A challenge. Not in investing as I beat the professionals routinely. Besides English is not my native language, I have not written much during my entire IT career.

--------------------
Today's e-publishing is virtually free. I have written 2 books and at least 10 more which are derivatives of the two main books.

Initially most buyers are from Seeking Alpha. The readers know me via my comments. I have written 3 articles. Now, it is from many other forums and amazon.com. Without amazon.com, my life could be wastefully spent in fulfilling orders, which is quite boring to me.

I also comment on some articles in Seeking Alpha, particularly in their Wall Street Breakfast. It is like my English literature teacher gave me topics to compose. Those good old days in high school!

Here is my recent article.
http://seekingalpha.com/article/2291605-6-signs-of-a-correction



No comments:

Post a Comment