Thursday, August 14, 2014

Change the Constitution

* The Constitution should be changed to require the government to balance the budget (at least within a certain %). I can reduce the deficit or even balance the budget in less than 10 years by:

1. Cut most defense (offense is more appropriate word) expenses unless we're threatened like our oil route.
2. Cut the generous welfare, punish the cheaters, force the able to work...We cannot give them fish, but teach the able how to fish.
3. By doing the above and punish the employers, we will not have illegal immigrants.
4. Encourage businesses to stay here before the golden geese all fly away.

Sorry, I cannot be your president as I enjoy my retired life more like winning arguments at Seeking Alpha, I cannot write/speak English, I'm not good looking enough (I used to be), I do not cheat like politicians (see the comparison to a prostitute below), and I was not born here (unless you change the Constitution). :)

A joke:

http://bit.ly/1vHsW29


----------------------------------
 I'm going to teach (of course virtually) a course titled Common Sense 101 in governance and invite all the politicians to come virtually free of charge - just give me a virtual job in DC with real money. Actually they can learn it by themselves at home by just skipping all the considerations on how to get votes.

I'm honored to be your virtual president with my virtual salary and my virtual Air Force One... Go back to my dream again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment