Monday, August 25, 2014

Free review copy of The Art of Investing




Dear Sir,

This is an offer you cannot refuse (from God Father). Review my book and you will get it free. The review just takes minutes and it can be as brief as several sentences in Amazon.com.
My new book The Art of Investing combines my other books Debunk the Myths in Investing and its sequel Investing Strategies. The Kindle version is $10 and it has over 645 pages (6*9). It covers most topics in investing.

This is a one-time offer as I expect future readers will write reviews themselves.
If you want to write a review, send me your e-mail address to pow_tony@yahoo.com or my Seeking Alpha email address (or both just in case) before September, 3, 2014. I’ll order the Kindle version for you from Amazon.com on about September, 5.
For info on the book and writing a review, click on the following link:

Best,
Tony Pow


I already have several orders on this new book charging over $20 each. I have many good reviews with two 4-star reviews on Debunk the Myths in Investing from total strangers with the abstract as below.

“Tony, I just finished reading your 2nd edition.  It’s my pleasure to report that I found it most interesting.  You’re welcome to use this blurb if you like:
Debunk the Myths in Investing is an all-encompassing look at  not only the most salient factors influencing markets and investors, but also a from-the-trenches look at many of the misconceptions and mistakes too many investors make.  Reading this book may save not only time and aggravation but money as well!”
Joseph Shaefer, CEO, Stanford Wealth Management LLC. 11/2013.

Tony, I used to use tarot cards (in investing), until I read your fact infested book Debunk the Myths...”
“Tony, Great work!” from James and Chris, who are portfolio managers.

'Debunk the Myths in Investing' is a comprehensive book on investing that deals with many aspects of this tense profession in which with a lot of knowledge and a bit of luck (or vice versa) one can greatly benefit…Therefore 'Debunk the Myths in Investing' is an interesting book that on its 500 pages offer a lot of knowledge related to investing world and many practical advices, so I can recommend its reading if you're interested in this topic.” -  Denis Vukosav, Top 500 Reviewers at amazon.com.

490 pages (Debunk) of a genius's ranting and hypothesis with various theories throughout, written light-heartedly with ample doses of humor…Yes, the myth of not being able to profitably time the market is BUSTED…
One might ask... Why is he giving away the results of his hard-earned research for only $20? He states that his children are not interested in investing and wants to share his efforts with the world.” -  Abe Agoda

No comments:

Post a Comment