Friday, August 1, 2014

Hi Miss August

Most of the posts and/or ideas are copied from my posts in Seeking Alpha written in July. Usually they have more 'likes' or I believe they are good. It is not time-consuming using cut-and-paste.

I use Seeking Alpha, a financial site to sell my books. Today I believe most of the sales are from browsing in amazon.com.

I have proof read most of my books. They should be available in August 5 or later in the most updated versions except the concise versions.

The Art of Investing is recommended. It is a combination of two books: "Debunk the Myths of Investing: Final Version" and its sequel "Investing Strategies: Profitable and Updated".




I also copied the Table of Content of this blog from last year as the last post in July.



No comments:

Post a Comment