Thursday, August 21, 2014

Random comment at SeekingAlpha on 8/19


* Tough business for apparel industry and it is one of the several sectors I am very cautious. Just another victim.

* The 4 major mobile phone carriers will have a tough time due to the fierce competition. The 4-line plan with all the goodies is the best offer for families. They will be matched by the competitors as before. However, I will pay $10 more for other carriers that have better coverage (reception).

* CEOs for most banks should have gone to jail. Why they're still counting their bonus money with their filthy hands?

* Non-SA news. Amazon's Unlimited Plan seems too good to be true. It will be good for the authors too. I got about $1.81 for each borrow of my books. This month the borrowing is doubled and will be even more next month. I expect I'll not get the $1.81 from now on as it is based on a pool of money to be shared. One book The Art of Investing

No comments:

Post a Comment