Sunday, September 7, 2014

Gone August

There are about 30 posts copied from Seeking Alpha. Most were posted in Wall Street Breakfast.

Took a brief vacation to TN.

The market is still risky, so I spent more time on my writing than investing. The major tasks are:

Marketing the Art of Investing. Sent out several review copies and I saw one review at amazon.com. 4-star rating. I do not expect 5-stars as there is no perfect rating in "arts". :)

Wrote another book Top-Down Investing in record time. This topic is widely discussed but there is only one book I found in amazon.com and it is expensive. I wrote about 5 pages (may be 2 pages in words) and copied appropriate chapters from The Art of Investing.

I have a lot of borrowed books from the new program Kindle Unlimited. It paid $1.80 per borrow. The trend is we will have more books borrowed instead of bought. It is fine with me as book publishing is fun for me. How ironic is you cannot support your basic living by writing investing books to teach others to make money!

From this month on, the first post is the introduction post like this one instead of being the last one in the past.

Honorable mentioning. This post on "Product Innovation" received the most read in last month.
http://tonyp4idea.blogspot.com/2014/08/product-innovation.html

No comments:

Post a Comment