Wednesday, September 24, 2014

New article

 Dear friends and colleagues,
 
Here is the second article at Seeking Alpha in 10 days. When the market is risky, I do not want to research stocks to buy. If you have one of my books, you can replace the The Mysteries of P/E article with the update one below.
Seeking Alpha article:
http://seekingalpha.com/article/2516005-the-mysteries-of-p-e
 
The older article is: 
My new book The Art of Investing (Myths + its sequel).
Write a review if you have it or the book Debunk the Myths in Investing.
Best,
Tony Pow

P.S. So far, I do not know any reviewers on my books. I did see a lot of other reviews that most likely were written by friends and family members. I wasted money on one book I bought based on 'great' reviews. Your fair reviews, good or bad, would help potential buyers. TP

No comments:

Post a Comment