Saturday, November 7, 2015

Are we in Russia?

There are many deleted posts at Seeking Alpha. When one post is deleted, all the posts under that post are gone. They are censor Czars. They have no purpose in life except exercising their censor power. Some posts are political, some are funny, some are just personal... Get a life please!!!!

Many of my posts were deleted due to promoting my books. Who are not promoting themselves, their companies...? However, I cannot figure out how some can be exempted consistently. I guess you can delete whom you want to discriminate against - is it is legal? The profits of my books so far have been donated to charities. Are you against charities? My posts have more useful info to your readers. If so, I'm promoting your site and I should have better treatment.

No comments:

Post a Comment