Saturday, November 7, 2015

Take advantage of institution investors

Noises are created by institution investors who manipulate the stock price. Stick with fundamentals. Buy when the fundamentals are good and vice versa.

When I wrote the book Scoring Stocks, Apple scored very high ( IBM, my first candidate for the example used in the book, scored very low) and I recommended Apple in May, 2013 (the publish date of the book) when almost all institution investors dumping it. The rest is history.

Recently I recommended to sell it in my blog in Feb. 2015 when Apple was over 132 (should have shorted it). I bought it very recently when fundamentals improved and sold it last week for more than 10% quick gain. I am not a trader but just a guy who wants to make money whether I have to wait long or short.

No comments:

Post a Comment